Friday, June 1, 2012

Days 5-11 Doing Good

I have been perservering in this journey but I am finding it hard to really get where I am going and to get the results that I want.  I am on my journey now to veganism.  I was eating vegan for a while and I did so good that I am going to be doing a seven day liquid diet cleanse (thanks to Body by Vi I will have some assistance in this).  Then I am going to be going all out vegan.  I will admit that I might have a little moment of trial this weekend but we are going to get through it.  I am making sweet treats for after my daughter's dance recital and I am going to make some that vegan to go with the cake balls and cupcakes that obvioulsy are not. 

I will keep you updated and I will keep you posted on my vegan progress.  Get ready for some fun!!  We can continue on this journey together.  I just know that this was the best way that I was able to lose weight in the past and so this is the way that I am going to challenge myself into losing the weight fast now.  I need to order some Dr Cow cheeses though for our upcoming camping trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment