Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 2 of 90...

Things seem to be going well.  I have found a great way to flavor my Body by Vi shakes with just a little bit of creamer.  I have added a tablespoon of the Bailey's brand creamer in the pecans and cream flavor.  It tastes like a prailines and cream milkshake...it's amazing.  Best part is that this only adds 40 calories so with using almond milk you are just at the same calories as you would have been with skim milk.  It is amazing how delicious something healthy can be.

There are so many other things that I am doing.  The big need that I have is to work out each day.  I am finding it so hard to get those damned workouts in.  I'm revamping my food. 

Yesterday I did awesome foodwise...had my shake for breakfast, no morning snacks for lunch I had a bowl of whole grain rotini noodles with feta cheese, spinach, fresh lemon juice, and lemon rind that was grated in there....yummy!  Then for supper the man grilled out.  It was nice to have a night off.  I had a portobella sandwich with one thin slice of provolone (the thin slices still taste great and offer just half of the fat and calories) and fresh spinach.  Then I had a piece of corn on the cob with fat free butter spray and a bit of salt and pepper.  It too was delicious and of course healthy.  For a treat I had a 1/2 cup of fat free frozen yogurt in a cone and I also had a brownie that I made with Greek yogurt in place of the stuff that you're supposed to mix in.  They were pretty good especially considering how delicious that they were.

I'm working hard on getting these pounds off.  I want so bad to fit into my skinny jeans before my baby turns one.  I'd like to before my 30th birthday in July but am a bit scared that I can't make it.  I am going to be roasting some fresh garlic in a bit and spreading it on some foccacia and having a little left over pasta with a slice.  I know that the bread is not the best but what a healthy replacement to traditional garlic bread and thankfully just as much flavor.

For dinner I am not sure what I will have.  We are supposed to be at the fams so I might just pack a shake and drink that or if we eat out I am going to have to really watch it.  There is no room for slip ups and failures b/c the bulk of my weight needs to be off these first 60 days.

I'm really hoping that some of you decide to follow me on this journey.  If you do please email me. 

I'm so excited for you all to be able to go along on my adventure with me.  I'd love to talk to you and laern more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment