Friday, April 13, 2012

Body by Vi Challenge Day 1

Today is day 1 of my Body by Vi challenge and yes I actually took a picture in a bikini and honestly the disgusting results, while still disgusting are far less disgusting than I was expecting. :) I am still ashamed that this is what I look like in my swimsuit but I actually feel hope that by my 30th birthday I will be able to wear this one with pride. I am starting today and I am going to chronicle the highs and lows of my diet with you. I am challenging you all to join me in the Body by Vi 90 day challenge. Just visit http://jsbaughman.myvi.net/challenge



So I thought I'd share what you can expect from me in this blog. Let me know if there's more you'd like to see!

1. Weekly bikini photo updates...in my house Friday is D-day!
2. Weekly stat postings on Friday (this is coming later after I get to the gym to weigh on their scale today!)...this will include weight & measurements
3. A daily journal featuring how I feel & chronicling the struggles of a mom of four who is trying to lose weight & get back in shape
4. A daily food journal
5. A daily exercise log


Now, I'm going to sit down & enjoy my first Body by Vi shake...it's a pb cup! 8 oz almond milk, 2 scoops body by Vi, 1 Tbs Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder (just 5 calories!) & 2 Tbs PB2 (just 45 calories)...cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment