Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Funday

Whew! That was a busy two days that passed by much too fast!!

The headache hell of Saturday wiped me out!! Then on Sunday, well let's see slept in (I know amazing!!), went to church, shopped, lunch out, switched kids with my parents (spending the night with grandma & grandpa), took a nap (yep, still not feeling the greatest...Shane is awesome), spent time with the fam (minus Allie as she's at grandma & grandpa's) .all in all a great day!

I've quit taking my ADHD meds with Body by Vi & have had a dramatic improvement in my focus & clarity! It's amazing!! My mood also seems uplifted.

I have felt tired but I think I've been sick & then while the meds are working out of my body!

You should really check out the 90 day challenge for yourself http://jsbaughman.myvi.net/challenge

You owe it to yourself to do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment